- PINK IS GREEN.
- CREATIVE FABRIC SOLUTIONS ARE A GREAT PLACE TO START GREENING YOUR EVENT AND EXHIBIT PROGRAMS.
- PINK OFFERS FOUR STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION: RETHINK. REDUCE. REUSE. RECYCLE.
Creativity IS key to green events.
Thinking outside the box is critical when planning green events.
Innovation in the development and implementation of a green event program includes considering the scale of the event and the location, experimenting with new materials and offering more engaging activities. To that end, utilizing local people and resources will help eliminate costs and waste, while lowering carbon emissions (particularly transportation). A significant factor in reducing the carbon footprints of events is selecting sustainable and reusable materials.
RETHINK Structure, space & signage
Finding better, greener alternatives starts with rethinking how you address, define and decorate a space. You are no longer limited by conventional structures and gravity. With creative rigging and our flexible, modular, dynamic, swirling geometric structures can float, surround, stretch and span endless spaces to redefine traditional wayfinding and branding.
REDUCE weight - REDUCE freight and costs - REDUCE environmental impact
- Our lightweight aluminum frames are recycled and recyclable.
- In combination, we reduce weight, shipping and assembly costs and their associated environmental impact.
- Our green strategy responds to the need to be responsible without compromising our designs unique ability to transform your every space with distinctly dramatic impact.
REUSE - Excitement That's Sustainable
For sustainable events, fabric structures are the smart choice for décor, signage, walls, staging and dramatic environments. Durable, flexible and designed to be reused time and again with little or no refurbishment. Using Pink's rental products means no wasted material, no wasted space, no wasted time. Items can also be reused by replacing the fabric with a new color or print for a fraction of the price of a new product.